Co-Op and Co-Ownership Mortgage
Financing the purchase of a co-operative residence is a little different than your average home purchase. But that doesn’t mean you can’t buy with confidence. With a DUCA Co-Op Mortgage you get all the features and benefits of a traditional DUCA Mortgage.
- Available in fixed rate or variable rate options
- Terms from 6 months to 7 years
- Monthly, bi-weekly, accelerated bi-weekly, weekly, or accelerated weekly payment options
- Up to double payment option
- Lump sum prepayment option allows you to repay up to 20% of the original or renewed balance annually. Prepayments can be divided up to quarterly throughout the year if desired.
- Portable (take it with you if you move) upon DUCA approval
- Pre-approval available
DUCA has years of experience in Co-operative Financing. Our Branches or Mortgage Specialists can help walk you through the process every step of the way, making you feel confident in your purchase.
How is a Co-Operative/Co-Ownership Mortgage different from other types of mortgages?
There are several key differences between condominiums, co-operatives, or co-ownerships and how they are financed. Do you know what they are? We can help.