Online Investing with Qtrade Investor
DUCA partners with Qtrade Investor to provide you with online investing from one of Canada’s best online brokers.
Whether you are new to online investing or have been trading for a while, Qtrade Investor can help you reach your investment goals, providing you with the following features:
- Exceptional value: $8.75 stock trades for everyone, regardless of your account value, and $6.95 stock trades for more active traders. Plus, choose from 60 free ETFs and trade mutual funds commission free.
- Outstanding service: Prompt, friendly service is part of the Qtrade experience. Get the right answers and solutions, right away. Knowledgeable investment representatives are ready to help you open a new account, transfer funds, or place a trade.
- Accounts you need: Non-registered and registered accounts, including cash, margin, RSP, TFSA, RESP, RIF, and more.
- Investment choices: Build a diversified portfolio from a wide range of investments including stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, GICs, and options, plus new issues/IPOs.
- Planning and research tools: In-depth and powerful research tools help you set goals, find and evaluate investing ideas, and review your portfolio. Qtrade gives you all the essentials plus plenty of extras, including real-time quotes, analysts’ recommendations, market news, investment screening tools, model portfolios, technical data, and much more.
- Convenient access: Stay connected to the markets, wherever, whenever. Invest, monitor your portfolio positions, and access market information online with with Qtrade Mobile for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Award-winning trading experience: Qtrade Investor’s easy-to-use and comprehensive trading platform has consistently been rated among Canada’s best by independent reviewers, including The Globe and Mail, MoneySense, and Surviscor.
Find out how Qtrade Investor can help you reach your financial goals. Visit our DUCA/Qtrade page and “Open an Account.”
Already an online investor?
Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Investor, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.