Whether you’re heading out for a day of cross-border shopping, a weekend trip or a longer getaway, CUMIS* offers travel insurance to make your time away worry-free. Choose the options that make the most sense for you and your family.
Emergency Hospital and Medical
- up to $5 million for emergency treatment of an injury or sickness
- up to $3,000 for treatment of a dental injury
- up to $500 for relief of acute dental pain from other causes
- up to $3,000 to transport a family member or close friend to your bedside if you are hospitalized and up to $1,000 for out-of-pocket expenses incurred by that family member or friend
- the cost to return an accompanying family member home, when necessary (minor children may also be escorted) for emergency medical evacuation via air ambulance back home to an Ontario hospital when necessary
- access to a medical professional who can coordinate your medical care
- necessary lab tests, x-rays and prescription drug
- coverage for acts of terrorism
Take advantage of one certificate to cover as many trips as you want over the entire year, worldwide.
Take multiple trips of up to eight days for a year.
Trip Cancellation and Interruption
You’ll be covered up to $2,000 for one-way transportation home in the event of an unexpected, insured event.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
You’ll be covered up to $250,000 for accidental loss of life, limb or sight or disappearance during your trip.
You’ll be covered up to $500,000 for accidental loss of life, limb or sight or disappearance resulting from an airplane accident.
You’ll be covered up to $1,500 to replace lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal belongings, travel documents or currency.
For more information on Travel Insurance, call 1.877.885.2847.
*Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-Operators group of companies and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd.