We’ve partnered with Chase® Merchant Services because no matter what type of business you have, Chase provides simple and secure payment solutions. In addition to enabling acceptance of all major credit cards, Chase provides reporting solutions to help you identify important insights and trends that will help you grow your business.
Why Choose Chase?
Our Business Members choose Chase because they trust Chase’s products and technology. Whether you accept payments online, in-store, or on-the-go, Chase has a solution that works for you and your customers, including the following:
For In-Person payments
- Countertop Terminals are used in brick and mortar businesses with a wired point of sale.
- Pay at the Table Terminals enable restaurants and other businesses to accept payments through wireless terminals.
- On the Go Solutions are for businesses who wish to offer payment options through smartphone or tablets.
For Online or Phone payments
- Virtual Terminal Solutions enable businesses to accept card payments over the phone or by mail.
- E-Commerce Solutions allow businesses to accept payments through their website.
With 24/7/365 Canadian-based bilingual client support and customer service, as well as online reporting to help you monitor and manage your transactions, your business will benefit from Chase’s flexible payment solutions.
Ask us about it today or learn more at www.chase.ca/merchantservices.
Businesses who wish to obtain payment processing services from Chase Merchant Services must submit an application. All applications are subject to Chase’s standard approval policies and procedures, including without limitation credit approval and entering into a Merchant Agreement with Chase Merchant Services. Chase and the Octagon logo are registered trademarks of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. © 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co.