Annual General Meeting
The Election is now closed.
Election results will be announced at the upcoming Annual General Meeting which will take place as follows:
April 17, 2018
Le Parc Dining & Banquet Hall, 8432 Leslie St., Thornhill
Registration: 6:30 p.m. | Meeting Begins: 7:00 p.m.
Annual General Meeting Notice
Notice is hereby given that the annual meeting of DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Limited (“DUCA”) will be held at the Le Parc Dining & Banquet Hall, 8432 Leslie Street, Thornhill, Ontario at 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 17th, 2018. The registration is to commence at 6:30 p.m.
The purpose of the meeting is for the Board to place before the Members:
- the audited financial statements of the Credit Union;
- the report of the auditor;
- the report of the audit committee;
- appointment of the auditor of the Credit Union for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2018;
- the report of the Chair of Elections;
- such further information respecting the financial position of the Credit Union and the results of its operations as the Board determines should be presented to the Members.
For by-law change proposal click here. This document highlights changes from the existing by-laws.
For DUCA By-laws pending Member approval click here. This document presents the full text of proposed by-laws.
Audit Committee Report for the Annual General Meeting
The Audit Committee of the Board of Directors fulfills the responsibilities of the Audit Committee as set out in the Credit Unions and Caisses Populaires Act (Ontario) (the “Act”) and conducts its affairs in accordance with the requirements of the Act and its accompanying regulations.